All good things must come to an end. In this final all-banter episode of #TrendingJewish, Bryan and Rachael go behind the scenes of podcast production. Highlights are reviewed, kudos are given, and take-aways are taken away. And last but not least, stay subscribed to this feed for a new podcast coming in September: Evolve.
This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.Support Evolve
- Evolve: Groundbreaking Jewish Conversations
- Kehillat Israel Podcasts — Torah study, sermons and seminars on Jewish topics presented at Kehillat Israel, the largest Reconstructionist congregation in the world.
- Judaism Unbound podcast — Listen in as Dan Libenson and Lex Rofeberg analyze pressing issues for 21st century American Judaism. Mixing their own analysis with interviews of leading thinkers, practitioners, and even "regular Jews," Dan and Lex look to push past the bounds of what it means to be Jewish in the 21st century.
- Unorthodox podcast — Unorthodox is the world’s leading Jewish podcast™ - but you don’t have to be Jewish to love it! Hosted by Mark Oppenheimer, Stephanie Butnick, and Liel Leibovitz of Tablet Magazine, each episode we bring you interesting guests (one Jewish and one gentile), News of the Jews, and so much more.
- BimBam Bids Farewell: Press Release Announcement
- Song Exploder — Song Exploder is a podcast where musicians take apart their songs, and piece by piece, tell the story of how they were made.
- Freakonomics Radio: The Most Interesting Fruit in the World (Ep. 375) — The banana used to be a luxury good. Now it’s the most popular fruit in the U.S. and elsewhere. But the production efficiencies that made it so cheap have also made it vulnerable to a deadly fungus that may wipe out the one variety most of us eat. Scientists do have a way to save it — but will Big Banana let them?
- Weezer Made A Video For Its 'Africa' Cover, And Of Course It Stars 'Weird Al' Yankovic : NPR